Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ultraviolet Dancing

Every year, on the night before Thanksgiving, a local dance club throws a Black Light Party. It's become a tradition for me and my friend. Besides dancing to some of our favorite kinds of music (new wave, post-punk, synthpop, industrial, goth) we get to express ourselves through the creative art of UV reactive body paint! Here's a picture from last year:

Simone on the left, me on the right

This year, I want to do a little more planning with my makeup. I want it to be simple, but more substantial. I'm going for a futuristic, 60's space-age vibe. Here are some of my (terribly photoshopped) ideas:






UPDATE: Here are the results of last week's black light makeup... I think I turned out looking sort of Daryl Hannah in Blade Runner (or TMNT as one friend just pointed out).

me, being so black light Blade Runner

Christina and Simone

showing off my epauletttes

Simone with some massive drip action

My lil sis looking way Picasso


No comments:

Post a Comment