Wednesday, October 7, 2009

clusterfuck


I decided I need to get a move on with my musical aspirations, yet another venue to add to my emotional release agenda, which currently includes a calendar full of art, acting, and internet addiction. In my mind, my band started earlier this year, however I haven't any proof besides my own blurry visions. I wrote the band manifesto over the summer, which actually included statements of which of my friends would be involved, completely without their knowledge or consent. Cult of Sluts is, as written in the manifesto, "red lipstick, bikinis."

Cult of Sluts exists. It is my band. And I will provide the world with tunes for listening and dancing pleasure.

2 comments:

  1. This might interfere with my new band.. Wall of Cock

    ReplyDelete
  2. they will be rivals bands who secretly lust for each other.

    ReplyDelete