Saturday, November 28, 2009

fluorescence

Working under a black light is really spacey. I almost never want to turn it off. The paints I ordered look awesome. They mix really well together and with other stains.


I could stare at these Videorian rocks all day. The only thing they need now is their own display case, which I'm working out the logistics of... since I have to make it myself. I'm a little worried about joining plexiglass, so I'm praying it comes out presentable. Less than two weeks until the show! (Which means excitement but mostly freaking out & panicking.)

And the video is coming along too...

2 comments:

  1. That looks sooo awesome. Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is all so amazing!

    i just wanted to say thanks for your vote on the glamourai, i really appreciate it! you can see the whole post at www.misswayfarer.com

    thanks again!

    xx

    ReplyDelete